Autistic and Strong with the Lord

Verse 1:

God is my fortress, in every storm He's been so strong

He lifts me up when I'm feeling down and He carries me along

When I sin and repent He forgives me, God is so great

He made me proud to be who I am autistic and strong


Chorus:

My heart is singing, God's love is ringing, I'm singing out loud

My heart is soaring, His praises I'm pouring, I shout to the crowd

I'm thankful for God's grace and mercy, that's what I'm singing about

For together autistic and strong, we will never go without


Verse 2:

When doubts and fears try to bind me, His truth sets me free

And when I face the impossible I know He's right next to me

Even when the road isn't paved and I don't understand

His promise of consistency, I'll keep in my hands


Chorus:

My heart is singing, God's love is ringing, I'm singing out loud

My heart is soaring, His praises I'm pouring, I shout to the crowd

I'm thankful for God's grace and mercy, that's what I'm singing about

For together autistic and strong, we will never go without

Bridge:

God is my kingdom and in Him I will stand

His joy is my strength and I know He has a plan

It's the power and love of God, that makes us rise above

Autistic and strong, connected in love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Battle of Lava Plateau: Fighting to Reclaim Precious Resources(this is just a short sci fi story)

Entwined Hearts: The Love Story of Ann and Carl(Poem)

Autism Sea of Emotions